Who We Are
Zillmere Community Centre (ZCC) is funded by the Department of Communities to provide community development and education and service development activities to community members in Zillmere and surrounding areas.
What We Do
The centre offers access to activities on both a formal and informal basis; ranging from skills development in job preparation and employment pathways; to groups aimed at enhancing the lives of community members through fun, creativity and social support. The aim is to build relationships over time based on identified needs.
ZCC offers the following services
- Computer tuition
- Information and referral
- Recreational activities
- Social activities
- Life skills programs
- Arts and Crafts
- Volunteering opportunities
- Room Hire.
Who Can Participate
Zillmere community Centre is committed to develop a range of services and programs that:
- Are accessible to everyone
- Are inclusive rather than exclusive
- Meet consumer needs
- Meet community expectations
- Provide support for consumers with different and diverse needs
- Acknowledge and celebrate cultural diversity
- Reflect the diversity of backgrounds and experiences found within the community.